Rheumatoid arthritis rocked my world in 2009 and later came neuro-Sjogrens, dysautonomia and gastroparesis. Finally, we had answers to a lot of questions that had gone unanswered for years.
Many, many hard years.
I share my story to help others who walk the hard road of autoimmune disease, particularly on the admin side of sick. I’m here to help educate, encourage and empower you to walk this path with success and even some joy along the way.
Living with chronic illness just got a whole lot easier.
I need help with ...
The Arthritis Academy
You CAN …
– live a full life with chronic illness.
– plug into a community who “gets it” and will walk the journey with you.
– have positive and successful conversations with your doctor and your insurance company.
– become your own advocate and make decisions about your care.
– implement ways to better control your stress and pain.
– learn strategies to maximize savings during your deductible corridor.
– eliminate the administrative overwhelm.
I will show you how.
I’m feeling overwhelmed and would like to get plugged in.
My Latest Blog Posts