Hi, I’m Elisa
My story is Sjogrens, dysautonomia, rheumatoid arthritis, and a few other chronic diagnoses. I share my story to help others who are lost in the overwhelm of life with chronic illness, and those who love them.
Teaching and Advocacy are my passions because sharing our stories is empowering and moves the needle on much-needed changes in the patient’s experience and outcome. You can find me in the online space and I’m a published author on topics like Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain and how predatory insurance practices compromise our health.
Welcome to the site, I’m really glad you’re here! Whether you’re brand new to a diagnosis or have been on the path for a while, I hope you find lots of helpful resources for your journey!
Living with chronic illness just got a whole lot easier.
The Arthritis Academy
You CAN …
– live a full life with chronic illness.
– plug into a community who “gets it” and will walk the journey with you.
– have positive and successful conversations with your doctor and your insurance company.
– become your own advocate and make decisions about your care.
– implement ways to better control your stress and pain.
– learn strategies to maximize savings during your deductible corridor.
– eliminate the administrative overwhelm.
I will show you how.
I need help with ...
I’m feeling overwhelmed and would like to get plugged in.
My Latest Blog Posts
(see all blogs)