Hi, I’m Elisa.
I help patients with chronic illness eliminate the overwhelm and find joy in the every day.
My story is Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sjogrens, dysautonomia and a pacemaker. I live in the mountains of East Tennessee with my husband on a small farm. We have two dogs, eight goats and I LOVE to spend time camping in our RV.
Rheumatoid arthritis rocked my world in 2009 and later came Sjogrens, dysautonomia and a pacemaker. Despite working for decades in healthcare administration, I found myself on the struggle bus of a very complicated healthcare system. It’s a full-time job just to be sick, let alone trying not to drown in the daily grind of RA and other autoimmunes.
So I created this site to encourage and equip women who just like me, walk the incredibly hard journey of chronic pain and autoimmune disorders. You are not alone, friend.
Welcome to my site!
Living with autoimmune disease and chronic illness just got easier.
You CAN …
– live a full life despite a diagnosis of chronic illness.
– plug into a community who “gets it” and will walk the journey with you.
– have positive and successful conversations with your doctor and your insurance company.
– become your own advocate and make decisions about your care.
– implement ways to better control your stress and pain.
– learn strategies to maximize savings during your deductible corridor.
– eliminate the overwhelm of living with chronic pain and illness.
I will show you how.
I need help with ...
My Latest Blog Posts
I’m feeling overwhelmed and would like to get plugged in.